- Access to our Community Conversations Forums where you can participate in conversations about topics directly relevant to the field.
- Access to our online educator materials, where you can find best practices, samples, templates, and additional content related to the field.
- Access to Guidelines for Building a Hospital School Program
- Access to Practice Recommendations for Managing the Educational Needs of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Patients
- Receive discounts for the annual HEAL National Conference
- FREE posting access on the HEAL Job Board
- The official member e-newsletter of HEAL
- E-mail notifications of legislative issues and other topics affecting our field.
- Participate in various committees active in providing a voice to children with chronic illness and medical needs.
- Access to the HEAL Membership Directory for visibility and networking opportunities with each member organization within the association.
- Access to live participation in professional development opportunities.
- Member-only webinars: The EdChat series offers an opportunity to gain exclusive insight into the challenges HEAL members face. (5 times a year)
- Opportunity to connect with a professional mentor
- Voting privileges for organizational decisions
- Opportunity to send and receive relevant membership email blasts
- Networking opportunities
- Access to all archived EdChat webinars with associated links and resources including past professional development from both AECMN and APHOES.